We welcome vendors to participate in the Back To School Parade. You will be setup at the Bartholomew Park, which is where the parade ends and all festivities and distribution of the backpacks will take place.
Ideally, these vendors could be informational vendors, product vendors, food vendors, or almost any other kind of vendor possible. For food, each vendor must have food permit. Temporary food permits can be purchased for $52 from the TX Dept. of Health & Human Services. http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=18555
- $50 – Informational Vendor – not selling anything on site
- $150 – Small Business Vendor
- $350 – Medium Business Vendor
- $600 – Large Business Vendor
- $50 – Mandatory Clean-Up Deposit (Refundable if area is cleaned properly)
- $50 – Electrical connection (500 watts)
Please calculate your total and enter it after clicking the Donate button below. For example, if you’re an Informational Vendor, please add $50 for the booth and $50 for the cleanup deposit … totaling $100. Enter $100 in the field for your donation.
You are NOT required to have a PayPal account to pay. After clicking the Donate button below, click the “Continue” link under the “Don’t have a Paypal account?” section to pay with your credit card.